Niksen sets course for the 2023 Rolex Sydney HobartEven before the crew of Niksen hoist their sails on Boxing Day, they will have already overcomeone
Superior sailing enjoyment
Impressive speed and responsiveness combined with maximum onboard comfort for a yacht of this size.
|DRAFT||2.4 - 2.2 - 2.60 M|
Quality and superb handcrafted finishes
- Quality and strong construction with composite main, fully-laminated bulkheads, e-glass and carbon fibre structural floor beam resin bonded to the hull, stainless steel mast base above the keel and full-width composite chain plates.
- Standard layout features twin cabins aft, a large master cabin in the bow with an island bed and two bathrooms
- 4 winches positioned aft next to the helmsman
- Fast and stable dreadnought hull
- Twin rudder
- Large sail locker at the bow
- Comfortable light interior design with wide above the water line width
We Know Your Yacht
Talk to one of our expert team members today