Niksen sets course for the 2023 Rolex Sydney HobartEven before the crew of Niksen hoist their sails on Boxing Day, they will have already overcomeone
Easily handled by just two people, powerful, safe and assured in a wide range of wind and sea conditions with an excellent cruising comfort.
|HULL LENGTH||15.75 M|
|DRAFT||1.87 - 2.23 M|
|SHALLOW KEEL||2.20 M|
|L-KEEL, MEDIUM||2.55 M|
Hanse quality and engineering
The Hanse 548 carries on the tradition perfectly, combining a confident style with sporty elegance.
- The Hanse 548 has an optional 145% Reacher on a second forestay.
- The hard T-Top offers great protection from the elements and provides great cockpit lighting in the evening
- High rig and large sail area for a stunning performance
- Optional electrical secondary winches on GRP winchbase inside cockpit for more safety in maneuvres
- Innovative „smart boat system “ touchscreen for electrics and electronics
- Innovative swimming stair and a hydraulic gangway option allowing easy
- access to the sea and the vessel
Click below to "Take the Tour" and get a 360 degree view of the Hanse 458.
Take a personal tour of the Hanse 548 and decide how you will customise your dream yacht.
Simply click on “Take the Tour” button and navigate your way through this beautiful yacht.
If you’re looking to find out the hull length, draft, beam width or any other detail.
Download the full specifications here.
E1 – 2 aft cabins with VIP cabin on port incl. “Queen size” bed and guest cabin on stb with double berth, storage space and separate head
D1 – Cabin with double bunk bed on port with storage space
B1 – Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall
C1 – Saloon with full functional island galley and dining area on stb and lounge area with chart table on port
A1 – Sail locker with extensive storage space