Niksen sets course for the 2023 Rolex Sydney HobartEven before the crew of Niksen hoist their sails on Boxing Day, they will have already overcomeone
An all-new award-winning design that retains Hanse’s easy sailing DNA and combines it with innovative hull design, superior interior finishes and the ability to sleep ten in cabins separate from the saloon.
|HULL LENGTH||13.87 M|
|DRAFT||1.75 - 2.25 M|
|SHALLOW KEEL||1.75 M|
|L-KEEL, MEDIUM||2.25 M|
Combining next level sailing performance and luxury
- Easy sailing concept with all functions operable from the helm position with one set of winches only with optional electrical secondary winches
- Best performing vessel of its class with the Berret-Racoupeau aero & hydrodynamic design with a reverse bow that prevents pitching in stronger winds
- Slim waterline with chines at the bow and soft chines at the stern
- Deck layout and coachroof design ensuring optimum view when helming
- Twin wheel steering with optional chart plotter at helmsman stations
- The optional wetbar with wash basin , BBQ completes the aft of the vessel to become a second cockpit
- 2 openable portholes per cabin to maximise ventilation
Click below to "Take the Tour" and get a 360 degree view of the Hanse 458.
Take a personal tour of the Hanse 460 and decide how you will customise your dream yacht.
Simply click on “Take the Tour” button and navigate your way through this beautiful yacht.
If you’re looking to find out the hull length, draft, beam width or any other detail.
Download the full specifications here.
D1 – 2 aft cabins with VIP cabin on port incl. “Queen size” bed and guest cabin on stb with double berth and storage space
B1 – Saloon with full functional large L-galley on stb and dining area with bar on port (only with C1 or C2 layout)
C1 – Head with separate shower stall and dayhead door on port and utility room on stb (not with B3 layout)
A1 – Master cabin with island double berth, 1 locker and 1 big locker and ensuite head with separate shower stall