Niksen sets course for the 2023 Rolex Sydney HobartEven before the crew of Niksen hoist their sails on Boxing Day, they will have already overcomeone
Benchmark performance and innovation
Undeniable flair courtesy of acclaimed Argentine designer Javier Soto Acebal who completely fulfilled the goal to equip the Solaris 40 with the characteristics of a bigger boat in terms of hull performance and space.
|DRAFT||2 OR 2.40 M|
An enticing fusion of style and performance
Like the rest of the Solaris range, the Solaris 40 has been designed by the famous Javier Soto Acebal.
- Hull with a strong bow
- Forward chine
- Full beam carried aft with a soft chine
- Innovative deck layout with great visibility from the helm
- All controls lead aft, clutter free deck and easy short handed sail
- Standard sail plan with a self-tacking genoa and conventional main
- Available in two versions: three cabins, two bathrooms or two cabins and two bathrooms with a separate shower.
A1 – Master cabin with island double berth, storage space and a head with separate shower stall.
A2 – Twi forward cabins with double berth, storage space, head on port and shower stall on the starboard side.
B1 – Saloon with L-galley and dining area on the starboard side, lounge area with chart table and head with separate shower on the port.
C1 – Two aft cabins with double berth and storage space.