Niksen sets course for the 2023 Rolex Sydney HobartEven before the crew of Niksen hoist their sails on Boxing Day, they will have already overcomeone
Volume and luxury
Serious internal space, highly customisable with spacious cabins and a long list of high-quality appointments that make extended blue water passage making easy and enjoyable.
The Hanse 410 provides an unparalleled living space for a yacht of this size, with a dining table that can happily seat 8 plus a couch for additional seating, 2 heads, one of which has a completely separate shower cubicle you can with comfort invite your family and friends aboard.
|HULL LENGTH||11.99 M|
|SHALLOW KEEL||9.85 t|
|L-KEEL, MEDIUM||9.68 t|
A standout in this popular size range.
Ahead of the curve with spacious living and entertaining areas above and below deck.
- Sleek deckline design
- Large cockpit with ergonomic plotter pods
- Helmsman seats with integrated BBQ and washbasin
- All halyards, sheets, trimming and reefing lines run covered by the deck to the aft helm positions.
- Elegant coach roof with 13 openable hatches
- Performance rig
- Vinylester hull and L-shape keel
- Elegant hull-deck joint with solid and safe bulwark
- Carbon composite main bulkhead
A1 – Master cabin with island double berth and storage space
B1 – Saloon with large dining area on port and sofa on stb
C1 – Large L-galley and storage space on port. Head with separate shower stall, aft cabin with double berth, locker and storage on stb.