Niksen sets course for the 2023 Rolex Sydney HobartEven before the crew of Niksen hoist their sails on Boxing Day, they will have already overcomeone
Volume and luxury
Serious internal space, highly customisable with spacious cabins and a long list of high-quality appointments that make extended blue water passage making easy and enjoyable.
The Hanse 510 provides an unparalleled living space for a yacht of this size, with a dining table that can happily seat 8 plus a couch for additional seating, 2 heads, one of which has a completely separate shower cubicle you can with comfort invite your family and friends aboard.
|HULL LENGTH||13.55 M|
|SHALLOW KEEL||1.82 M|
|L-KEEL, MEDIUM||2.23 M|
A standout in this popular size range.
Ahead of the curve with spacious living and entertaining areas above and below deck.
- Sleek deckline design
- Large cockpit with ergonomic plotter pods
- Helmsman seats with integrated BBQ and washbasin
- All halyards, sheets, trimming and reefing lines run covered by the deck to the aft helm positions.
- Elegant coach roof with 13 openable hatches
- Performance rig
- Vinylester hull and L-shape keel
- Elegant hull-deck joint with solid and safe bulwark
- Carbon composite main bulkhead
B1 – Master cabin with island double berth, 2 lockers, seating area and ensuite head with separate shower stall (only with A1 layout)
C1 – Saloon with full functional large L-galley on stb (only with E1 orE2 layout)
D1 – Spacious saloon with large dining area with bar, library and head-on port
E1 – 2 aft cabins with double berth, storage space and storage room on stb (only with C1 or C2 layout)